Mohindar Singh Kabal Singh Degree College, Kalyan (W)
The College IQAC was established on 11th August, 2018. It has been striving hard for inculcating many processes about quality sustenance and enhancement. It also helped in nurturing research culture amongst staff and students. College has setup an IQAC committee which plans, executes and sets bench marks in various sections. IQAC has successfully organized University, National Level conferences, seminars and workshops.
Roles & Functions of IQAC:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- All the departments, with the teaching and non-teaching faculty carry out the activities as per the processes and norms.
- Facilitating the creation of an learner-centric environment conducive to quality education by adopting the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Organization of inter workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Conduct course coordinators meeting/Analysis of unit tests / internal assessment tests/model Examinations/university examinations.
- Recommendation of remedial measures to Head of the Department and faculty of the departments concerned to improve the overall performance of the students.
- Collecting feedback (online and through class committee meetings) from the students on the Teaching effectiveness of the faculty.
- Suggesting and recommending the measures to improve the teaching effectiveness through FDPs. Workshops, conferences etc.
- Customer satisfaction by collecting feedbacks from students and Employers and actions are taken to ensure that the college satisfies all its stakeholders.
- Monitoring and measurement of processes and products – Continuous measurement and monitoring of the processes are done to identify appropriate corrective action to ensure conformity of service
- Extemal Audit
- Establish quality standards.
- Planning for Academic, Curricular and Co-curricular Activities.
- Organisation of Conferences, Seminars, workshops for improvement of academic standards.
- Timely Maintaince of records and documents of the events and programs conducted.
- Preparation for First Cycle of NAAC accreditation.
- Encourage staff to register for NET/SET and Ph. D. Programs
- Encouraging and Motivating students for participation in Assignments, Projects /Internship
- Starting Add-on Certificate courses as per the need of the students
- Initialing Automation in Library and administrative areas
- Promoting ICT enabled teaching and learning for effective teaching.
|Prin. Dr. Kiran Watwani
|Principal and Chairperson
|Parampreet Singh Saini
|Secretary, CGC, Management Representative
|Mr. Asif Shaikh
|Mr. Suresh G. Agrawal
|Mrs. Archana Kulkarni
|Ms. Neha Baig Mirza
|Mr. Tushar K.
|Mrs. Geeta Dudhani
|Ms. Heena Rajpurohit
|Mr. Pandharinath Jadhav